Friends of MSF
Friends of Metropolitan School Frankfurt is a not-for-profit association whose members are parents and MSF Director, Mr Peter Ferres. Since its founding in 2009, Friends of MSF has played a major role in strengthening ties within the MSF community and fund-raising to support important school projects.
MSF Friends hosts events for the school community that bring parents, students and staff together in a fun and entertaining way. These events have helped develop and continue to reinforce the strong family spirit that is a hallmark at MSF.
Here, we present you the Board members of the Friends of MSF.
President - Didem Kennan
- coordinating Friends events
- liaise with school management, coordinate 3 to 4 committee meetings per school year
- coordinate fundraising
- communicate with Friends’ members and school community
Vice-President – Esra Ozbey
- supports the President with coordinating events, planning, and communication
Secretary - Leanne Schild
- organises minutes for all meetings
- keeps track of activity membership list
- participates in supporting role at Friends' events
Treasurer – Florian Pütz
- maintains Friends’ bank accounts, responsible for ingoing/outgoing cash flow
- responsible for membership payments and related correspondence
- preparing and submitting MSF Friends tax declaration every three years
- helps support Friends’ activities and events
Member-at-Large - Declan Supple
- supporting Friends’ activities and events
- auditing the MSF Friends accounts before they are submitted to the Finance Authorities
Marketing and Alumni Relations - Dr. Tatyana Bogushevitch
- supports the President with marketing and alumni relations
MSF Friends Activities at a Glance
Some of the initiatives Friends of MSF have co-sponsored for the school in the past few years are:
- Ipad Trolleys
- Scoreboards in the sports hall
- Scientific Equipment for the science labs
- Climbing wall and equipment for the playground
- Electronic Beamers in Early Years
- Eat & Greet for New Families
- International Day
- 1st Day Welcome Coffee
- Friends coffee mornings
- Autumn bazaar
We are looking very much forward to welcoming you to the MSF Friends! Share your ideas and help us to develop the MSF community!
Do you want to join MSF Friends?